The objective of this educational stage is to further develop pupils skills and to extend the areas of science, technology, art and the humanities.
We hope to make our pupils feel they are in a friendly, cordial environment, encouraging positive leaders and good social relationships.
Secondary Education is offered to pupils aged between 12 and 16 and is divided into four study years which are grouped in two cycles: 1st Cycle and 2nd Cycle.
We work with the following principles:
- Foster learning strategies and meta cognitive thinking.
- Continue working on French as a second language
- Encourage critical thinking through debates, assemblies and forums.
- Investigation, work on experimental design and research to help channel pupils’ curiosity in order to develop scientific thinking.
- Understand historic and literary phenomena of the past in order to understand reality and the needs of the current world situation.